Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday March 20, 2020

Hello Room 4,

I just wanted to reach out to let you know that you and your students' presence in the school is missed. Every day as I am walking past the shoe rack, I am feeling sad that the shoes remain on the rack all day. I know that this is an uncertain time for us all, we are learning to live life in a new way. 

Each day this week has been a learning experience for myself and I'm sure for you and your child as well. Although we may not be able to be together physically right now, please remember, we are still a community. 

Please let your child know that they are in my thoughts and that I am committed to maintaining the classroom community we have created during our time apart. 

Please keep an eye out for the delivery of a special item to your homes and enjoy the read aloud posted below:



Wishing you all health & well being. 


Miss.Cox




No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved to google classroom

Hi everyone, Just a reminder to be checking google classroom regularly for updates, daily messages and classwork. Thanks, Miss.Cox