Monday, March 16, 2020

School Closure Update

Dear parents & students,

First of all, I hope your family is safe, healthy and is taking the current situation one step at a time.
Since our school board and province have closed schools for an indefinite amount of time,
I am sending you some resources that I encourage you to do while staying at home.

For web resources available to students for the time being please view the grade 2 website which I have created. I will update this website throghout the day and the time being until we have a plan for moving forward.

https://sites.google.com/a/educbe.ca/bhs-grade-2/home

If you require your login info for Raz kids or Mathletics, please email me so that I can send this to you.

Please check email/blog for updates on scheduled times for students to come pick up personal belongings as well as more information to come.

Thank you for your continued support and please know that each if you, your students and families are in my thoughts during this time.

Samantha Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved to google classroom

Hi everyone, Just a reminder to be checking google classroom regularly for updates, daily messages and classwork. Thanks, Miss.Cox